Wednesday, June 13, 2012

it's a boy!



We are finally at the clinic for our second peek at our little munchkin. We're so thrilled and nothing more!

Doctor Lim (another doc, not my OB) asked me what I wanted for our eldest (boy or girl, she meant). I just answered--anything healthy! She smiled and mused, "Your hubby probably wants a boy--like almost all fathers that come to my clinic." -"Yes, he surely does, doc!" She then queued for Gen.

When Gen entered the dark room, she pressed something on the computer and a marquee came flashing--"It's a boy!"

Gen had a bigger smile than what he had when he came--and he said, "Yes!" He was almost teary-eyed. It might be too-good-to-be-true for him. But his faith was really in having a boy. He claims the verse in Luke 2, Blessed is the male who opens the womb. Despite flooding comments of me probably carrying a girl, Gen is firm. And yes, the Lord granted his desire! On my part, I am happy, too! I used to want to have four boys (until I keep seeing pretty girl's dresses and thought I needed some little lady on my side for household chores and ministry)--and the first one is here already! =D

Soli Deo Gloria!


No comments: