Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Eden


It's June Twelve  and we don't know how else to celebrate the day but with the ones we love to do life with! While it's also the nation's Independence Day, we had our own share of "freedom" time at the beautiful Eden Nature Park (yes, it's becoming our favorite!).




The two of us beaming... because it's our 7th month-sary! Ayeeee!!! Ka-happy nalang gyud!




fishing time with Papaps, Mama, Micah, Te Minette & Val. I caught five. Fishing is easy & fishing is fun. #thinkingofthevision



We got the 3 (of 12) kilos deep fried and everyone devoured the fresh serving.




At home, Gen and I cooked the ones I caught. Month-sary dinner? Naks. 


And here are some of the prego photos my documenting husband took. 


24 weeks today. =D 


Yes, I'm a happy momma.

No comments: