Thursday, June 7, 2012

feeling interior designer


Today, I opened all the 8boxes left from our wedding decors. We had a vintage wedding theme (see our wedding blog) and most decors were my collection since "I dunno." I was collecting cute and vintage-y stuff and later did I know, I can use it for my future wedding, which eventually can be used to grace our after-wedding abode. It's really a money-saver. Plus, we can have the feel of the moment almost everyday!

So, here I am, faced and dazed by all the stuff I am still left with. While many of the elements we used were given away & sold, we have something to keep & cherish.

Yes, I am "unstoppable" right now at decorating our house with breakables. Anyway, they are still out-of-reach from Baby-Z for about 4 + 4 months or so!

Toodles.

No comments: