Thursday, June 28, 2012

package approved



It's our hiking day once again and we opted to go to Bankerohan to do market. It's making the most of our 30min schedule. Before we finished bagging our loot, I was totally tempted to get a dozen of roses and some wild ornamentals. And yes, it kept me busy early morning--the thorns in the roses are too much of a trouble! Nonetheless, I'm happy with my first attempt at table flower arrangement (have been doing bouquets, though). Thanks to the mushroom of phone photography apps, it turned french romantic in this photo! ayeee! 

After all the domestic activity, had to rush to the hospital to get my mothers' class certificate! the last requirement for my much-needed maternity package. And yes, after all the (click link to view blog entry) ordeal, we got it! =D the Lord is good!

Had a statement of approval signing and then, we're about to start the payment! Can't believe I'm due three-month's time. 
And to celebrate God's favor, here's my attempt at chop-suey. Walang broccoli (had to steam it the other day) and chicken--ahaha. 

The Lord is good. The Lord is faithful!

No comments: