Wednesday, February 22, 2012

first trimester ultrasound

So I laid there watching my baby being photographed by the OB-Gyne. She spoke jargons only for her secretary to record. I was bawling as I gaze at God's wonder over me. Yes, one fear life growing inside me! 

This is love at first sight.

Well, I must say I already love our soon-to-be children even before God forms them. It is something that prompts you to take good care of your body whenever you think of them. 

So, Dr. Lim pointed a shaggy part she calls "heart." 
"This is your baby, and this is the heart beat. Good Cardio Motion."

Really, God is wondrous. And He makes wondrous things.

I got the result and read something that caught my attention. Well, I need to see my OB--it's her job to explain, not mine.

#prayforus


2 comments:

purethoughts said...

weee!! pakita ka na, baby! I mean.. kanang mas klaro nga nawong! haha...excited ang lola sa thailand o!

pasto♛ej said...

murag sa 6th month (or onwards) yata te, maklaro na, ug depende pud kung magAtubang siya... hehehe!
ayaw pud Lola te uy!