Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Rest is Best

[merienda break after the check-up; yes, the cravings start!]

It's our second visit to my OB-Gyne. I need to get my tests (yesterday) interpreted. :) So far, I was told to have bed rest for the next two weeks--yep, bed rest! Let's see how long can I endure! My urinalysis turned out well. Blood test showed border line on hemoglobin--typiCal since I had blood tests! I need to take iron as doctor schedules. So far, I'm good and should cooperate with the rest prescription! Remind me.
we spent the remaining hours of the afternoon looking for a high-end PC set for Gen. He just got a new job that requires a better "horse"! I need to accompany him since he cannot catch up when the Visayan transaction gets fast and deep; plus, we need to decide together what to get. Good thing, I survived the afternoon.

No comments: