Friday, February 10, 2012

there's a bean in the oven!


Th two purple lines made us cry!

Since the first day I missed my January 2012 period, I busied myself with PT's (pregnancy test). Then, only the control line appeared. I tested several days after because I wasn't painting the town red yet (!). A second line started showing up. My heart skipped beats. And finally, after almost two weeks delayed, our fifth & final trial cast 2 dark traces left by the chromatography-inspired test.

As I stared at the cassette (pictured), I was Mary-mode as I murmured, "Be it unto me, according to Your Word..."

...

We held hands. We wanted to scream. But we decided to do that after 'Amen.' And so, the prayer ended, we found ourselves texting our families about the news (of course, this wasn't confirmed by the professionals yet, nonetheless, faith moved mountains because PT kits are more reliable when positive than negative results).

yes, we forgot about the screaming part. i guess i'll have to do it full force come due date.

Sigh.

God got us in awe--again. He's just good at blessing His children!

2 comments:

A Woman After His Heart said...

LOWLA!!!!!im so happy for you!!!super!!!wah!!!excited and overwhelmed..God bless ate!! <3 u always lowla..congrtas sa inyo ni Lowlo..

purethoughts said...

wooowww!! so happy doice! congratulations!