Saturday, March 31, 2012

Baby Eagerl or baby HEagle?


Ha, I'm nuts about knowing what we will be having--a girl or a boy? I've always wanted to start shopping baby stuff so that it won't be too much for our finances (yeah, I'm pretty much of a hog around the home. thanks to my very doting husband who doesn't let me do anything near heavy or hard.). But we're clueless.

We would love to have twins, though. One boy to grant the desires of grandparents and one girl for me to dress up! =D But really, on the real side of it, we will be spending double of anything--clothes, milk, carrier, furniture, bath stuff, stroller, etc.--at one time! Single birth does save half of it while twin birth saves time (imagining another 9months of pregnancy). 

All right, enough of the stress! 

We are having one (as the ultrasound indicated)--boy or girl, we just wanted a very healthy one that we could lavish our love and honor God with. 

yes, gender jitters...

No comments: