Tuesday, May 22, 2012

entering second half


Had a wonderful time crying to the Lord... And again, it's all about the gratefulness that I could not hold in  my little self. My heart just superlatively overwhelms with awe at what I am experiencing right now: a baby inside me and a super-great husband beside me.

The Lord is good. The Lord is good. The Lord is good... I could not end.

And then, I realized, I should not be crying at this time in the morning... and that because I'm pregnant, it might harm the baby. But crying has been natural for me, perhaps the baby is okay with it, and let me be [me] even at his/her coming. So, I pursued. ha, pregnancy makes you experience weird interruptions in a very intimate time with the Lord. 

I was resting in His arms. And I was crying all the more.

Baby, we can't wait for you.

No comments: