Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Psalm 23

The Lord is my shepherd;
    I have all that I need.

-kaya ang pregnancy! Baby has all s/he needs. The Lord is his/her Shepherd, too! =D #folate #calcium #everything
He lets me rest in green meadows;
    he leads me beside peaceful streams.

-i will not worry... i am having the best baby ever!
    He renews my strength.

-how i need it for this pregnancy & ministry
He guides me along right paths,
    bringing honor to his name.

-honor and not shame... amen, even in this Baby, the Lord be magnified!
Even when I walk
    through the darkest valley,[a]
I will not be afraid,
    for you are close beside me.

-i had rough times... but God takes away my fear. every form of it. Fear is fed when i focus on it. Help me keep my focus in you, God.
Your rod and your staff
    protect and comfort me.

-i am protected and comforted.
You prepare a feast for me
    in the presence of my enemies.

-kaon2 in the presence of tormentors. undisturbed. unshaken.
You honor me by anointing my head with oil.

-anointing for motherhood, yes!
    My cup overflows with blessings.

-cup of pregnancy/motherhood. life carrier, life giver!
Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me
    all the days of my life,

-wow, great things are pursuing me! all the days of my life! wow. wow. wow. Surely! Surelyly!
and I will live in the house of the Lord
    forever.

-i am a mainstay in God's House. in God's presence. forever.

No comments: