Sunday, January 1, 2012

in the pink of health

[new twitter background; @pastowej]

This afternoon, I had my facial (just finishing the last two sessions since the wedding preps) while Gen got himself a new haircut. We're starting the year with more conscious efforts health-wise. We're asking God for three major things in this area and we are so excited to see God work on it this year.

Being fond of colors, I never had a time favoriting pink. In grade school, I liked yellow and then green (although most of my stuff then was purple---including shoes and those Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles slippers that were prominent then), and in high school, I liked red. In college, I was solid purple lover since I had that revelation of royalty.

Pink.

And, as I was researching for the meaning of the color, it also adds "acme of excellence..." Wow, sarap naman isipin that this year, we will be excelling in the things we attempt to do, as God enables us.

May God get the glory of all the things that will transpire this year. Hoping for one big, exceeding, pink year of lengths and widths! Soli Deo Gloria!



14 For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,[c] 15 from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, 16 that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man17 that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love18 may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height— 19 to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God. 

20 Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, 21 to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.
-Ephesians 3:14-20

No comments: